Scrub off baked-on food and grease without scratching! DISH DROPS™ SCRUB BUDS™ Stainless Steel Scouring Pads are made from high quality, rust-resistant stainless steel and are versatile, durable and re-usable. They are even perfect for cleaning grime from wheels and tools and dried-on food from non-mirrored pans, barbecues and rotisseries.
DISH DROPS™ SCRUB BUDS™ can be used both indoors and outdoors. They are gentle enough to clean dishes without scratching and powerful enough to remove dirt, rust and grease in the workshop and dried-on food from the barbecue.
- On cookware, use with DISH DROPS™ Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid. After use, stretch pad, rinse thoroughly and allow it to relax back into shape.
- On tools, grease and grime, use with the appropriate cleaner and rinse as above.
Please be aware:
- If you use DISH DROPS™ SCRUB BUDS™ on outdoor tools, wheels or rust, do not re-use them on cookware or vegetables as there may be residual contamination.
- DISH DROPS™ SCRUB BUDS™ can be used to clean a variety of items such as glassware, grills and even wheels and tools
- They are great for scrubbing fruit and vegetables and can be used safely on iCook™ Stainless Cookware and other non-coated cookware without scratching or causing damage
- DISH DROPS™ SCRUB BUDS™ last twice as long as stainless metal scouring sponges and four times longer than steel wool pads
- They rinse easily and are dishwasher-safe.