Liquid Concentrated Laundry Detergent SA8™
Brand: Amway Home™
SA8™ Liquid Concentrated Laundry Detergent delivers exceptional cleaning – even at temperatures as low as 15ºC!
It has been specially formulated for cold water cleaning and will keep your whites white and your colours true. It is now fully biodegradable too!
To see the ingredients list, please, click here.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name/Function|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Whole Cut Fatty acid (C8-18 and C18-unsaturated)||67701-05-7||Coconut Soap|
|C12-14 Alcohols Ethoxylated Propoxylated||68439-51-0||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Potassium Hydroxide||1310-58-3||pH Modifier|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Triazinyl diaminostilbene disulfonic acid, sodium salt||4193-55-9||Fabric Brightener|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||pH Modifier|
|Liquitint Blue HP||Proprietary||Blue Dye|
SA8™ Liquid Concentrated Laundry Detergent is perfect for all fabrics at all temperatures – even fine washables - and provides powerful cleaning, even at 15ºC.
- Sort the load by fabric type, colour and level of soiling.
- SA8™ Liquid Concentrated Laundry Detergent uses an anti-fading polymer to keep colours bright
- It contains no phosphates, chlorine or dyes and uses biodegradable cleaning ingredients to clean brilliantly at extremely low temperatures
- There are no carbonates – so the liquid rinses away, leaving no hard water residue or film
- It contains new BIOQUEST FORMULA™ and has been dermatologist and allergist-tested
- The fresh, floral scent has been created using natural oils
- Bio-enzymes and a natural water softener leaves clothes feeling soft to the touch.
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Contains Subtilisin. May produce an allergic reaction.