Size: 192 g cannister
Vitamin B Plus NUTRILITE™
Using DUAL-ACTION TECHNOLOGY, NUTRILITE™ Vitamin B Plus is a food supplement offering optimal nutrient release of each B vitamin to support normal energy-yielding metabolism and help fight fatigue.*
DUAL-ACTION TECHNOLOGY combines instant and extended release technologies in one bi-layer tablet:
- Instant release provides a boost of Vitamin B12 and B2.
- Extended release provides six more B vitamins for full eight hours.
This way all eight essential B VITAMINS are RELEASED to the body at the OPTIMAL TIME.
One tablet provides 100% NRV** of all eight essential B Vitamins.
Among leading global vitamin brands, NUTRILITE was the first with a B-complex vitamin supplement with dual-action technology.***
* A normal energy-yielding metabolism is supported by: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7) andcobalamin (B12). B Vitamins: riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9) and cobalamin (B12) contribute to the reduction of tiredness.
** Nutrient Reference Value
*** Source: Euromonitor International Limited; Claim verification based on Euromonitor research and methodology for Amway Corporation conducted in May 2016, and October through November 2016. Euromonitor researched the top 10 global Vitamin and Dietary supplement brands by 2015 sales; retail sales price.
|CONTENT||PER DAY (1Tablet)||%NRV*|
|Thiamin (B1) in mg||1,1||100%|
|Riboflavin (B2) in mg||1,4||100%|
|Niacin (B3) in mg||16||100%|
|Pantothenic acid (B5) in mg||6||100%|
|Vitamin B6 in mg||1,4||100%|
|Biotin (B7) in µg||50||100%|
|Folic Acid (B9) in µg||200||100%|
|Vitamin B12 in µg||2,5||100%|
*% of Nutrient Reference Value
INGREDIENTS: bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate), yeast 16%, spirulina powder 15%
(Arthrospira platensis, whole plant), lactose, stabilizers (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose,
microcrystalline cellulose, cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose), nicotinamide, Dcalcium
pantothenate, anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids),
pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, humectant (glycerol),
pteroylmonoglutamic acid, glazing agent (carnauba wax), D-biotin, cyanocobalamine.
- Suggested usage: 1 tablet per day
- Keep out of reach of young children. Not suitable for kids under 3.
- This product is no substitute for a varied diet.
- Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Just one bi-layer tablet per day delivers 100% NRV* of all eight essential B Vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9) and cobalamin (B12).
- It ensures optimal nutrient release of each B vitamin using dual-action technology.
- It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue with the B Vitamins riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9) and cobalamin (B12).
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism is supported by thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7) and cobalamin (B12).
- It contains natural Spirulina, which is grown and harvested on a NUTRICERT™ certified aqua farm.
- Easy to swallow due to slim tablet shape.
- Convenient – no need to take multiple tablets throughout the day.
Size: 60 Tablets
Size: 12 x 250 ml