Omega-3 Complex NUTRILITE™
A food supplement with fish oil containing omega-3 fatty acids.
Fish harvested from the deep, cold waters of the Atlantic Ocean are rich in a type of fatty acids known as omega-3 acids. The two active components of Omega-3 Complex are EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). Omega-3 acids are essential fatty acids, it means that they have to come from the diet, they are not sythesised by the human body.
If your diet does not include 1–2 portions of fish per week on a regular basis, concentrated fish oils offer a convenient way to add those precious essential fatty acids to your diet.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- Those who have a low intake of foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as most fish, seafood, leafy vegetables, canola oil, soybean oil and walnuts and therefore lack of those fatty acids
- Those who are interested in the beneficial effects of omega-3 fatty acids such as supporting the normal function of the heart
1 capsule daily with a meal.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
- The two active components of Omega-3 Complex are EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). EPA and DHA support the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA.
- Helps to supply the fatty acids that may be missing in the diet
- One capsule provides approximately the same amount of omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) as would 28 g of salmon, tuna or sardines
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added